ありがとうございます、東大ア式

Oliver Perrem(1年/MF/Ireland)

When I first came to Japan, I had hoped to find somewhere where I could continue to play football at a competitive level while I was away from Ireland. I did not think I would be able to play with the actual soccer club for Tokyo University, but thankfully I was given the chance to. My time was challenging at first as I had to adapt to Todai’s soccer philosophy, which was a very different style of soccer to which I was used to. There was also the challenge of a language barrier as my Japanese was not good enough to fully understand some of the practise drills or the advice coaches and players were giving me. Regardless of this, everybody within the club was extremely kind and helpful and was very accommodating as they tried to make sure I understood everything as best I could. 

Thanks to the coaches, players, and staff, the time I have spent at Todai has helped to improve myself as a player, as I have learned lots of valuable new skills which I will be able to use as I continue to play soccer. My time the soccer club has given me many memories which I will cherish forever, I would like to say thank you to all the players for making an effort to be friends with me and for playing great soccer with me, thank you to coaches Uchida, Kuno, Toshiya, Yoneda, and the rest of the coaching staff for allowing to play for your team and for helping me become a better player. There is a special group of people at Todai Ashiki, and I wish everyone the best in the future, for both soccer and your careers. I hope that one day we can all meet again.


Your Friend, 


Oliver

コメント